Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meatball drama

This first time I ever made meatballs on my own was for myself and my husband at the time. I put onions in the mix because that makes them delicious! I made up some pretty plates of spaghetti and meatballs and served it for dinner. My husband took a bite and spit it back out on the plate saying "I hate onions." He stormed off leaving this beautiful dinner. We are now divorced. I can't be with someone who won't eat good food.


Ingredients

1 1/4 lb of ground turkey
1 minced garlic clove
1 small yellow onion finely chopped
1/4 yellow bell pepper finely chopped(optional)
1 egg
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
1/2 teaspoon of cumin
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 teaspoon of salt

Grease a large baking sheet pan and preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place all ingredients in a bowl.


Mix with hand till consistent.

Roll meat with hands forming 1" balls and place on baking pan 1" apart. Bake for 15-18 .

Serve with spaghetti or as an appetizer with hot sauce. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment